HACCP for Medium and Large Businesses
HACCP Certification Workshop
This internationally accredited HACCP certification workshop is designed primarily for:
- Hotel F&B departments
- Health & safety managers
- Food purchasing and stores departments
- Medium to large food manufacturers
- Wholesale and distribution companies
It is recommended that all businesses involved in food handing should have at least two or three HACCP certified employees within their organization, to manage their Food Safety Management System (FSMS). Larger businesses should have a HACCP team of six to ten individuals, subject to the number of production lines, kitchens and food and beverage outlets.
This HACCP certification workshop is for supervisors and managers across the key areas involving the flow of food from procurement of ingredients to supply to customer, and those intended to support the organization’s Food Safety Management System.
The qualification achieved through this workshop is the internationally recognized Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) Level 3 Award in HACCP. The workshop ensures that your key supervisors become formally HACCP certified and develop the knowledge and skills to:
- Respond effectively to tour operator, retailer and other third party food hygiene audits
- Develop a HACCP plan for their respective organizations
- Develop and maintain the organization’s Food Safety Management System
- Undertake internal food safety audits to ensure food hygiene standards are being maintained
- Train their organization’s food handlers in the area of food safety and sanitation standards
- Help their organizations meet legislative requirements and establish a due diligence defense in the event of an incident.
Upcoming Workshop Dates
We deliver regular workshops across the Caribbean. Please contact us to find your next local workshop
HACCP Certification Workshop – $495 USD ($1,336 ECD).
Early registrations are eligble for a 15% discount, making the price of the workshop $420 USD ($1,134 ECD). A special 20% discount is made available to CHTA members.
This price includes tuition, printed materials, examination and certification from the RSPH.