HACCP Implementation for Small Businesses
HACCP Implementation and Support
Are you a small business involved in food manufacturing, distribution, catering or retail? Do you need help implementing a HACCP-based Food Safety Management System (FSMS) to comply with legislation?
Are you staying competitive by meeting retail and hospitality customers’ demands that all suppliers have a HACCP-based FSMS to be on their approved supplier list? Are you worried about the cost of implementation and how to manage and maintain this system?
Springboard Compliance can provide the practical and cost-effective help needed to get your system in place quickly, operating efficiently and integrated seamlessly as part of your normal operations.
HACCP Implementation Workshop
This time-saving workshop is delivered across three half days, mornings only, so you can get back to your business each day. This workshop provides:
- Step by step instruction and the knowledge needed to implement a HACCP based FSMS for your specific business.
- A HACCP implementation manual for you to carry away containing all of the generic documentation required for your HACCP based FSMS.
- Internationally recognized certification, for participants, from the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH).
Post Workshop Support
Following the workshop Springboard Compliance will provide you with face to face, telephone or email support to ensure your FSMS is implemented and operating correctly on an ongoing basis. These services will attract an additional charge and includes:
- Site visits
- External audit of your HACCP-based FSMS
- Support in completing any outstanding documentation
Upcoming Workshop Dates
We deliver regular workshops across the Caribbean. Please contact us to find your next local workshop
HACCP Implementation Workshop for Small Businesses – $240 USD ($650 ECD)
Early registrations are eligble for a 15% discount, reducing the price of workshop to $205 USD ($550 ECD).
This includes tuition, examination, certification, materials and a personal HACCP implementation manual. To register for this workshop, please get in touch today.